Wednesday 8 March 2017

To hold on!

This is contradictory. Some of you will oppose me. You'd say letting go is better.....but maybe hear me out. Maybe there's just a little more than just that.

In the mesh of life there are people who become our forever.  Sometimes they don't make it to forever but they'd still be that 1 time in your whole life person. You'll never meet anybody as amazing as them, as weird as them, as rebelling as them, as opposing as them and someday you'll realize you loved them just that way, for their courage to be so different. They are the fresh wiffs of air in the stinking mundane society. They may have been acquaintances, friends, enemies or just a stranger. And being able to credit them for just that is ab adorable quality.

So why should we hold on? That's because it's the good part, the lesson i'm asking you to hold on. You could be a little shaken up with the emotions but once you move over them, you'll see every aspect if change and realization this soul brought to you helped you grow.

And after all that here comes our belittled lives. We are all going to live a noted few years and then perish into nothing. In this nothingness we have this one chance in believing in the forever, in making things count, in holding hands and I think that's why you should stick on. That's why you should hold on. Because even if it breaks you, if that little chance worked, you'd be happier than the happiness you've known. Maybe you'll know love in its true sense. And that I believe is worth all the heart breaks, it's worth all the communication needed to clear up messes.

It's important to hold on to the things we care about. If it were your dream, you'd not let it go, would you? Why do we let love not be worth it? Why don't we give it the equal chance? Just because we're too hurt to respond. Maybe. But if you try just a little harder, if you fight a little harder, maybe that's what you'll need when you're in deep shit. 

There are so many things in my life I don't want to give up and yet I know time will win. Should I love in fear? Maybe. But it too has its limits. I don't know how I'll manage when this does happen but I just hope i'very done my best. And I hope the people I talk of spend their best lives here. At least I know, I made the best of what I had. And I will hold on to every bit of it, it's our only hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...