Thursday 25 July 2013

The untreated vent

Oh the vent......have you heard of it?
It thumps with every beat
And brings back those painful deeds;
Have I a strong memory
Or is it my heart that speaks?
Of distant dreams,
Of heavenly bliss....
Where reality fails to be??

On the contrary,
My brains it thunders,
Have i not said "u've made a blunder?"
Hurled back into its seat,
And thumping it says,
It's you who tells,
I listen to your commands,
I erase it everytime,
From RAM, ROM and all,
But you simply won't give me the keys
To your trivial heart Database trees-
They simply cause a normal being,
To become frivolous and blue,
Least assured are you;

The mind doth fight,
The soul doth cry,
Several times they've had this fight.....
Weary is my heart,
Of cholesterol no?
But silently it knows,
I cracked a joke,
For I weigh only forty,
And live on 2 meals,
For it has endured,
What destiny had not.....
And then the final goodbye
Can only be a choice,
When the lithium battery is taken away,
The life eth end,
With a simple thump,
With less sorrow more anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...