Saturday 11 March 2017

Fire and Ice 2

I've searched the world,
And I've crossed the borders,
I've broken the rules,
To just see 1 sight of you,
How jolly and cheerful your presence was,
In search of it I've travelled so fat,
From Pluto to Mars,
It was a fair bit,
But not much if I could find you dance,
In the fire,
Like you always did;

And so I catch a glimpse of you,
Only to find you weren't searching for us,
I was alone in my demise,
And I had paid the price too high,
Your land is warm unlike mine,
I didn't mind for every inch that I melted,
I could see your face alight,
Now I shall be the dancing cloud,
Lost in vapour on your land,
Moving around like a shapeless soul,
My only peace shall be your well being,
And to that I shall burn away;

I shall float on your skies silently,
And hope someday you'd feel as missing as I today;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...