Tuesday 28 March 2017

The Hard Times

I'm a sole believer of hard times. They not only demonstrate to us our toughest selves but they show us the real number of people who we can lean on. Turns out to be a handful mostly.

They are your family, your bffs and maybe a few of those acquaintances you never realized intended to stay. That's it. And that's what your life will carry forward. They are all you have to lean on when the bad times hit.

The rest? Well they exist now and then. They'll drop you a text when you've got a shiny car, a beautiful dp or maybe just something new and exciting. We all like interesting but here's the difference between love and like. Neither of them are wrong, either of them have their own charm. But love is a much stronger emotion with implicit commitments. It waits, weeps, repairs, tries. Like moves on. So these are probably the people who like the nice parts and are least bothered to pitch in during hard times.

Leave them or stay. Just because people choose the easier path doesn't mean you can't stay? You could be the more mature person and show them what it is to have someone stay. Maybe they'd learn it someday. But essentially, they cannot be a part of your life. If you try, you may succeed but by the time that person comes to the same page as you, you would have lost a lot of valuable time, often for disastrous outcomes.

I'm in love with hard times thus. I tend to stay but for a reason. If you're the person who considers using people.....let me tell you, you're messing with the wrong person. Count my bffs in that too. But if you're the person with the innocent intentions, I'd stay. I believe we are a family, all of us, humans. However, I still shall be very possessive about the most loved people. So them I keep close.

For you, I'd say go through hard times. But remember, the hard times shall pass but with it may pass the moments with people you love. Live it fulfillingly and you shall not regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...