Thursday 9 March 2017

The Need For Change (Women's Day Special)

I know, you're probably tired of the cliche Women's day posts and this is not another one. It still salutes the spirit and reason for celebrating the day but it will inspire you to think, that's all that I wish to do, to create a thoughtful human generation.

Btw, for all those who look at us (and I am a woman and I proudly stand by my gang) and think we are bestowed with advantages, I cannot but tell you how much you missed beneath the surface, so for once just trust me and believe me it's hell lot more gory. Don't fall for the trap, the mostly male dominated society has barely ever given any fruits for free. 'Free' is just a lustful word.....it's straight gory. Ask a girl and you'll know the pain in her eyes. And I hate to find this gory truth about our society and I hope for a better future, a much better future.

This post is however on small things in life, how we tend to qualify small deeds and relate them to bigger things in life like molest, injustice etc. This Naked truth's for the society, notice the pain each actor potrays. The truth is women mind when you talk about them and I truly believe that shouldn't be the case. However, that's one of the ways women communicate, so the society should realize they have a bigger responsibility here. Good luck to all the women and raise your voices......because as 1 you're alone, along with us we are quite the voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...