Sunday 18 March 2018

The way I miss you

Someday maybe you'll know,
The way I missed you,
I wish you knew,
How I had planned more days for us,
I wish you knew it was a mile I wanted you to walk,
I wish you knew the sun was yet to set,
I wish you knew how I loved the way your eyes met mine with passion,
I wish you could wait for love,
For the real deal often doesn't come so rapid,
The symphony of love has yet to blossom,
The color had yet to dye,
I wish you knew the respect I had for us,
And I wish you could understand how I missed you,
It is a cruel fate at hand,
For departure must be our doom,
All I wanted was for you to care too,
All I wanted was not another limerence,
All I wanted was for you to run the 500 miles for me and reassure me that this was it;
Someday I hope you understand how I missed you in ways I loved you, in the tiny things that mattered,
Someday it is;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...