Thursday 1 March 2018

The Soulmate

I've read like a ton of documents on this, I've even been through some of the logical deductions and why we feel this way kind of thing. Basically, I only ended up with some ideas of my own. We all have a picture of our perfect one in our heads. Mine is fairly realistic, there's no type, just a divine bond. Yes, probably, not so realistic. Well, what are dreams made of anyway?

So, sometimes, unlike many other times, some people get you. Weird, very weird. I consider myself a total maniac who looks and does all the normal stuff. Well, there are just some faces that go unnoticed and I like it that way. Apparently, there are people who can read that. To be very honest, this is intimidating like hell. And to such people, who take the effort, this is for you


(The significance of this image lies in water and fire)


I'd probably have told you this,
If we'd meet on a setting sun,
And I wish to be able to do so someday,
When I have a little more words,
When I'm feeling a little less rushed,
When I can feel my heart beat not so fast;

It's but a weary day,
On which I'll take that step,
Before that I hope there will be many more suns to set,
For this thing, this scary vulnerability is shaking me,
In ways I never knew I could,
And I'm getting to know a new me,
I do hope you'll stay,
After I've healed,
It wouldn't be easy to let go,
But I promise I couldn't force,
Even if you were my forever;

I hope I can swim through this,
In fact, I hope we both can,
It would a lovely journey to see,
Both of us emerging victorious on the other side 'Together';
I hope we make it 'Soulmate'


Oh....not anymore. I think we just did fine. Time is such a friend, always shows us our true colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...