Sunday 27 May 2018

Statement

It was on my mind
For some time since,
We've not been talking a lot,
You've been a little detached,
Or should I say you happen to succumb,
To the loud noises around,
To the silent whispers you cannot hear,
I wish you heard me just as well,
But the burden lies within,
I hear of possibilities,
You hear of certainties,
It is devastating to know,
Life is not a thunder bolt,
It is a mere string of challenges,
And I am tired of handling them,
Hold me once and let me be free,
Let the world just crumble around us,
Let there be light,
Let me be free;

For shadows and light must play the game,
I happen to hold you dear to me,
Is it a little more than just this much,
I've been asking so much,
May be so much pondering is in vein,
I want to just scream it out,
And yet it is bundling up,
Inside my little head within;

Hold on,
Wait,
Let me gain a little balance,
Let us discover the journey of love,
Can I make a statement then,
With inhibitions I choose to drop down,
It has been some time since,
I've opened up so much,
It will be hard again,
Can we make the statement then ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...