Monday 7 July 2014

Life Or Childhood everything comes conditioned ?

For a child who was conditioned in its parent's arms.......you cannot really blame for its deeds-can you?

In dreamy eyes,
I used to wake up,
To see a smile on my mother's lips,
She always looks as beautiful everyday,
She probably is the only person who loves me for no reason at all....

Slowly my dreams die,
I come to know what they are worth in another eye,
I cry to myself and realize,
It is not life which is unconditioned,
It is not love which comes for free,
It is all entwined into a viscious circle,
In which I shall lose my dreams tonight......

My eyes grow weary,
Of every mundane task I do,
But it is not much to ask,
From a child who loves its parents a lot.......

My inner strength come to a stop,
Not able to take this jail anymore,
God I meet as a lonely friend,
Who guides me in redeeming my strength.......

Alas! Life doesn't come for free,
For everything is conditioned,
Like this one it be,
The life of my parents were not so long,
Every moment I spent, I thought the time was up........

Tears rolled silently on my pillow,
In a few days, An adult I had grown,
Perhaps God could help me find my strength,
To fight a battle most unfair,
He looked me down,
With loving eyes,
Sympathized with me on every ground,
And he said life was this,
He could stand by me in this sorrowful hour,
But not change it for destiny must not retire.......

Alas! I came to meet life,
As a child or half grown adult I don't know,
But every single day from then,
I know how it is,
I live the moments as much for others,
Because the me lost years back,
Maybe the rest is all I desire......


The child has never found itself as it grew up with conditions every moment in life. It feels God too has betrayed him and in the conditional life he chooses to live as expected, least he misses the moments he has with his loved ones today.

It got a little complex, I too got touchy. Sometime I'll put it in a blog, so you could actually understand more briefly what I mean to say. Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...