Sunday 26 October 2014

I don't know you but I believe in your dream!

I don't know who you are but let me tell you I believe in you, in your dream. If there's something you would like to say after reading this post you are most welcome to leave your comments and I will get back to you.
I keep telling this, someone once told me "When do you write?"
I told him "Whenever I am motivated to, I want to inspire the world with something I believe is a great cause or even when I want to pour out my heart....it is a moment I cannot determine"
He laughed out loud.....I didn't and I never will because I believe in what I said, it was very honest and mostly I believe in the strength of dreams.



There is some strength in doing something you are skilled at but there is a godly strength in something you dream/believe in because there is no hindrance that can stop you, no power greater than your desire within and I believe in this, I believe in you.....each moment every time, even if noone else does, I do. So if you think the times are difficult and you are tired then let me tell you
"A smooth sea has never made a skilled sailor". My friends you are in a journey, journey of your dreams, most men/woman donot have their dreams- it is that difficult. But you are there, you have the courage to live your dream, you will never have to lie to your heart all your life, you will make it someday even if it takes time, I am proud that you are chasing your dreams.

I don't know if this will help but this is for every soul who has a dream, to make there life a little easier, to tell them I believe in them.....here are some great material

After all noone believed you could visit moon unless Neil Armstrong had!



















Thanks for reading, if it has helped you or inspired you share it so many others like you finds a little support/inspiration to carry on in the journey of achieving their dreams. Best of luck to all of you, do share and leave your comments for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...