Wednesday 30 July 2014

Niel Costa's life

It is a nice thing to dream....but day dream? Niel Costa is a common boy like you and me, his dreams big like yours and mine, yet all of it is at stake in love. Would you live your dream or your love?
Lets read Niel Costa's story.

author: Niel Costa takes over

I hate classrooms, they feel like boundaries and they keep closing on me, the chatter, the noise, the teachers, the chalk dust, I hate it all. I just wait for the bell to ring, so I can run outside into the open air. Today is special, father says we can travel the world if he gets promoted. Oh, btw my parents are way qualified to be my parents, my mother is a best selling author Linda Turquoise and father head of the tech department at World Trade Centre. I hope we can just fly off today, I will miss madam Elisa-my first crush and a girl named 'Anjelo C' who lives a few blocks away from my home. You should never tell mom that, last time I was all around her house while I bunked school for fever. I think mom knows at times with the brilliant eyebrow thing she does when she says 'Anjelo', I behave not to know the greek thing. With all the acting skills I think 'What does it take to be Tom Cruise?', maybe that is something I could do. My acting teacher suspended me last time because I actually kissed the girl in a romantic scene, he said I was supposed to skip that-Tom doesn't skip that, huh!

The air outside is pretty chilly, I hope we can fly to some Neverland or NeverStudyland. The bell rings 'Crinnnngggggg'-Go to hell classmates, I'm going to fly away :) .

Home is very quiet, mom isin't home? The walls are eerie and mom's breakfast is lying rotting. The place seemed deserted but I was too busy in my dreams to fly. Maybe mom's gone shopping or has she ?...

-------contd. on this link, click on link below to read part(2) more----- http://pennmarks.blogspot.in/2014/08/niel-costas-life-2.html



The following post would be there by 10th aug, Niel seems a little busy.....The following post has been updated in the above link, click on it to read the following post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...