Saturday 12 July 2014

Life beyond barriers

Inspired by Nikki Durkin, founder & Ceo of 99dresses. This is an extremely beautiful woman & very young entrepreneur. 99dresses is a startup failure inspite of their achievements that were just awesome. I salute this lady's spirit most of all. She is a person who dares to live 'Life beyond barriers' . This post is for her & the Nikki within us.

You me and everyone is limited, we cannot see beyond a point, we cannot think beyond a point, we cannot even feel beyond a point...so we all have barriers. We wish to break this each day, any barrier that limits us, that makes us less than what we can be and each day is an adventure in this pursuit.

It's always cold and starry when we start,
So much that you cannot really tell apart,
Bitter and cold in the snow,
Feels like sometimes there's just nowhere to go,
Like the mirage in the deserts,
Snow storms make their deal to flirt,
I walk along the roadless way,
When I notice my belief sway,
No matter, no mind, no truth, no game,
Heavens! What made me come all this way?
It is so intense, the feeling within,
I cannot see how I defy it's sin;

The night is lonely,
The days are cold,
The ways are empty,
And I cannot take nomore,
Was it wrong a lifetime before,
When I had walked into this journey,
Knowing not all of the hazards,
Just listening to my heart that beat so fast,
To live a 'life beyond barriers'?

The time still runs,
The world's still fun,
The twinkling stars seem to talk,
Of stories that remain untold,
Maybe I am one of them,
Maybe just maybe our stories are one of them.....

-Best of luck to Nikki & team, I personally donot believe in failure and never will. I completely think Nikki(salute her spirit) will be a come back and make something many folds revolutionary. If you have a story, I hope this helped you, donot fear failure or you wouldn't learn to walk, fear is not what you need, hope is maybe your best hope. Please share your story, just drop me comments and i'll get back.

In the mean time, read Nikki's post on failure - click to read here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...