Monday 28 July 2014

Me & Social Media

We've not been friends very good i.e. Me & Social Media. Well, I thought maybe I was missing out on something great. Plus, you being my readers, advisers and only people who care after my parents should have better ways of bonding & contact. So, I started my accounts on google+ and Facebook for a start.
On the right you could connect via google+ or facebook.

Here's the fb follow link-


Sorry, for some reason couldn't get the Google+ button working above. Please suggest, I must be doing something wrong, will get it fixed asap. Due to the lack of time to huddle a lot of good stories or thoughts, this will be a good way to keep sharing the daily fun-o-activities and in the process I would get to know you. Wow! Seems exciting, wish to see you soon.

Join me and tag #FWP meaning Friends with priyaani so I can see your updates. There is something more, I will write a story on the lucky 5 who join. :) So, who's gonna be in my story? You? or You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...