Friday 29 November 2013

afraid of losing.....

Here I stand,
like a devilish moron,
feeling like an idiot,
when it comes to my mind,
re burdens me with the inequated equation
of losing something,
before knowing whether i own it......

But what must  i do,
when even your thought brings to me a smile,
or brood over the oblivious truth,
of your inexpressive courteous ignorance?


i don't have the courage,
to get me turned down,
even if it means
living in your dreams,
i wonder again today,
when i see others standing in my place,
was it justified to place your dreamy eyes
before  theirs,
to put to stake a bundle of dreams,
for those impassioned eyes i saw,
but i never did decide,
for once they happened before i knew,
i'm afraid of losing who might have never been mine...........
......




1 comment:

  1. the feeling of losing is oblivious but sometimes it lacks logic

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...