Wednesday 27 November 2013

Far away....

In an LDR people hardly think of the hardships....often they eat on bonds and yet there those fairytales!
LDR=long distance relationships



Far,so far away you stand,
When I last saw you from the airport,
Peeping through the long glass doors,
As I walked in a swift pace,
To escape my tears.....

It's been a long time,
Since that day,
And today,
There has been no one else,
Never ever,
Some have been good but never good enough,
I never could like someone as much I did love you....
or still do........


It's strange though,
how there's no word from you sometimes,
Shy as you were always,
I still poke you out of the tender shell,
To experience elixir once more,
To be a part of you there,
May be sitting or singing,
So very far from me,
And yet in my thoughts.....

I sometimes believe,
I am getting unbelievably uncomfortable,
Returning to your thoughts now and then,
Impulsively wanting to come back this moment,
Wanting to ask you what went unsaid,
Still can't ask how you feel,
For this time really I cannot take a NO,
Wanting to say sorry,
Wanting to ask you whether I should have left,
But then again how could I answer ,
why do I ask?
It's a soup in which I boil,
And the brothel is not what you taste......

I don't know from here,
Do you feel the same way?
Or it's a trap in which I stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...