Friday 22 November 2013

5 rupee today


As usual as a day is, the same way I got off the autorickshaw, payed my fare and proceeded towards a neighbouring shop. Pop!The money in my hands......it exceeded 5 more rupee. The first thought gave me joy but the very next-it was someone else's hard earned money !The dilemma had evaporated in no time, the auto gone.....I had to keep the money.SO, I decided to do something with it.....what?
My co-mates soon looked at me with greedy eyes so obviously it could make a feast for them.But as adorable as I am,I sternly refused.I wanted to pay it to someone needy...now not greedy!
So it was decided,on the way any beggar or child or mother in need of fooding,clothe or shelter shall has a contribution from me.The way was searched from corner to corner but no-one, not one person seemed to beg that day-like it was a wealth overflow day.Surprised and astonished more I succumbed to the revolts of my co-mates(just 2).Very well.....we went into the neighbouring shop full of all types of items from chocolates to hosiery.We looked every where from item to item and turned them over.....to find an mrp of rs.5!But where to?NONE!Some said rs50/- some rs10/- but never less.For once I had stopped to notice how things had come easily to me and I could cry for dresses that must have been far more expensive and here I was unable to find a rs.5/- thing?At first I thought I could get many things but the real scenario seemed so much different!
I decided against the fun food treat spending adventure.I would give it to someone who might live another day with this-because the world outside was much demanding.And we were sustainable!.....I still have the note-anyone out there?Not really....on the laptop-but i'm sure I'll find someone v.soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...