Friday 8 November 2013

Worthless

I've heard ample times,
The screeching sound,
The gossips that say,
I've got them bore,
I'm not fun loving......
ironical...how I just define it my different way

I'm glad I can see a tear skip your eye,
I'm proud I'm who I love,
I'm ecstatic when I see few people smile,
I'm having fun the whole day,
It's just that you've never been here,
in this world of mine,
Where blood is only biology,
And relations are  heart felt!

I've learnt that respect,
is not a slave of age,
I've learnt that smiling,
is not a slave to money,
I've learnt that peace,
is not a slave to big houses,
I've learnt to struggle,fall and get up again.......
And all this while smile,
just so I can enjoy the smile you wear,
And you say I'm not a fun loving person?


Life may end any day,
even tomorrow,
I would be depressed,
for the million smiles that'll be undone,
But satisfied for I had my best....
And you say I'm not cool?

....I don't live life....I live in everyone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...