Monday 16 December 2013

A Dream Away.....




When I was a child,
I dreamt,
Of flying to the sky,
Of living in the sea,
Of seeing something beyond reach,
But I didn't know...
What it would be like...



When I was a child,
I dreamt,
Many others did,
Like the Wright brothers who gave us wings,
Like the Little Mermaid who gave us wishes,
And deeds that gave us tremor,
Yes,beyond reach is a different thing,
But as I grew up,
I came to know,
That even a fair world,
Was but just a dream!


For every lady there,
You are at risk,
Like every computer is,
Your safety lies in the hands of mere men and luck,
If you make it, celebrate....
If you don't,
Still, just let the world celebrate- they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...