Friday 8 November 2013

Most Hated


Hating is easy,
I've hated my mom,
I've hated my dad,
I've hated relations,
I've hated family.....
But can it be so difficult for the practiced guy too?

I hate you for all you are,
I hate you for the air you carry,
for the perfume you spray,
for the goosebumps I get,
for the hair that brushes past me,
for the life you breath in me,
for the hatred I loose....

Were I so beautiful,
I would not hate myself too,
But here I am,
An untouched soul,
A bastard born,
An orphan sold twice,
wrath to save my skin,
And in many way dirty,
Yet I feel.......
I can hate beautifully.....
And you musn't take this away,
Who are you?
Why do you create my life in a whole new way?
That I cannot recreate myself,
Infact one that will leave like you will very soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...