Sunday 5 February 2017

Fire & Ice

Once again this one's for my darling friend whom I hold in high esteem. I'm sad lately, that you must not tell me what bothers you, I feel your cold shoulder against me, now that I have turned warm, it is hard to withstand it.

We were the children of two varied dilemmas,
One too hot to stop burning,
The other too hard to care,
We met and felt each other for the first time,
I didn't know how warm one could feel until then,
And you hadn't seen how desolate one could get;

You rejoiced in the new found company,
Teasing me with your burning desire in quest of finding the saturation point,
The quest didn't end,
And you left impatient like the fiery Aries,
You forgot something,
The frozen lake is not all frozen,
So I shrunk back into the deserted land,
Where I searched for fire everywhere,
Knowing well within that it had left.

I still bear a scar that hasn't hardened,
The place where ice and fire had touched,
It reminds me of the worlds we haven't seen,
It reminds me of a friend I lost,
It reminds me that if I weren't ice,
I could have just held your hand
But I were that could kill your flame;

On Mars I hear the light rules,
On Pluto we feast on the dark snow,
I wish I could see him again,
And feel the scars all over again,
It is our untold story,
For we were Ice & Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...