Sunday 24 March 2013

living in reverie

Have u ever come across yourself staring into nothing?.......gauging wilderness?......have u missed a few heart beats?.......have u missed consciousness for few moments?.......have u lived in reverie?


part(1)

Dusky roads surround my vision,
Though there is no fog,
There is no smog;
The sun rays make a rainbow through my window,
While I float in an unseen tempt,
I proclaim the oncoming fears,
And yet I walk into wilderness;


In flashes they come,
The harsh world it seems,
And yet again I smile,
At the void dream I weave;
With the blinking eye,
I transfigure,
Between the sweet and the harsh;

I happen to see,
What I want to,
Is this nice?
Because I live in reverie........

I put a face to the shadow till date,
I have a sketch complete now,
In my mind I forward and rewind,
To figure out how much my reverie be called so?

Silly me, I hit my head......
I miss my practical self,
From time to time I try hard to return,
To live in the harsh,
To remember that some dreams come true,
But not the ones that weave out of clouds.....
My mind hath woven an explicit tale,
And I still walk in it,
Is this nice?
I donot know, for I live in reverie.....

With the sudden horn I revive,
Standing in the middle of the road I see,
The willow tree seems laughing at me,
The driver slashing horrid words at me,
None of which I can hear,
I slip again into the times of reverie......


------------------------------------------------------------------------
part(2)

No horn I hear,
No blood I see,
Have I been taken into the bed of clouds?
My disturbed mind smells peace,
In a weary way I turn around;
There I see my dream my true,
One that had been built out of clouds,
I see the figure both bold and true,
Standing here in agony;

The thought of achievement
Over the thought of misery,
Had my reverie been the cause of tear?
I slowly walked the real road,
To decide the fate of my reverie,
This MAN, part of my reverie,
Had saved a life I had given up,
And yet again I became the cause of his misery,
Trapped in my dream,
He felt claustrophobic!

I extend my arm,
And wipe the tear,
I near him and whisper,"You are free"......
At once the eyes sparkle bright,
He runs away into the wilderness,
And at once my shallow reverie is turned into a shadow again,
In it I promise never to find,
A man again from the real world,
For I cannot find one so pure,
And thus I must quit reverie myself,
For I lived in reverie............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
part(3)

20years like exile I spent,
No peace,No passion,
No reason to live by,
And today I decide to walk to the wilderness,
To unite again and lose myself;

I happen to hear an approaching step,
I think it must be a squirrel,
My crippled self feels the bark,
How old had replaced young;
My weak eyelashes feel some warmth,
An instant of fervour,
I restrain myself....from going into reverie;
No horn I hear,
No blood I see,
Have I been taken into the bed of clouds?
My disturbed mind smells peace,
In a weary way I turn around;
Those same blue eyes pierce my crippled soul,
He might not know but it had no more strength to bear;
I look through my glasses and see the same smile,
I have a feeling I had done the right,
He raises his hand and holds his ears,
I stare in awe like unable to apprehend,
He then says with his crippled self ,
   "I wasted 20 years in this wilderness,
      for I knew you would return to reverie"

I must have smiled,
I donot know,
For when I'm in reverie,
I'm just not what I want of me........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...