Friday 15 March 2013

The 'typical' indian woman

I savour some things,
Things that belong here;
I donot say that the others I dislike,
But here I like it more!

The innocence still bestowed,
The yet so sincere hesitation,
The thought yet so difficult,
The nut yet so tough to crack!

The injustice met,
Ashamed I am;
For such innocence be bled,
Such heinous are our crimes;

But the holi land,
That embodies woman with those pretty black eyes;
That cry not for all,
But bleed in the name of her 'love';

I salute the spirit,
The thought of her eternal love,
That say not her bliss,
But made her a single vow;

And the vow is so precious,
For her it is life;
I know not when I shall have one,
But the one I will keep close;
For I know the treasure so is priceless......
-From a 'foreign bargain' addressed to the land of culture-INDIA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...