Thursday 14 March 2013

2 STATES

The conflict is sometimes too grave to deal with,
The heart yearning one but mind straining it's will,
The cause of your beloved friend
When clashed with the newly found rent;

The clasped hands,
And the vow to be best friends,
The holy thought,
The casting shadows;

Some weary thoughts cloud my way,
I cannot see clear,
Of the formed idea of a dear friend,
And the kindness sought in his present absence;

I fond my ideas on whom to choose,
But i know that the life is dead without both,
Where I sought love,friendship,
Denial does come as rear;

I still depend on both my feet,
I cannot stand without any,
And yet again I can see,
They donot trust in me;

Have i wronged a several times,
I beg your pardon,
Do tell me my flaws,
For flaws not said and kept unheard pains,
They reap the fruit of guilded hatred on baseless thoughts......
Give me a chance,
U may not know the whole story,
Let me explain,
For i've never lied and never will I,
The bond I wish to keep
Before it ceases......
And no matter how hard you try
No matter how the conflict thrives,
The BOND I weaved was true to all depths
And it shall never cease
Even if words do!

All i'd say is sometimes,
It is not the unheard words that sound,
But weave misleading thoughts,
Try me........
I haven't defied you.....I never will,
I still will say 'self esteem' re read 'ego'
See through it and think of the fond times,
I was there,
I'm still there ready to make amends,
But I'm human you must know,
And flaws do bear a seed in me too!

If the human in me you defy,
The stranger who has made the things crash
Will prove his strength was merely too much for
The BOND to take.....
And the other one I talk of,
I seemed no-worth,
But the trials are no-failure.......
A keeper of bonds,
A keeper of thoughts,
Reveal to none-I have such beads never freed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...