Friday 5 August 2011

THE WOODS

marching the other way
where my feet took me;
right into the woods
where life and death are uncertain!

hollow was i within
and sorrowful was my sole,
horrified was my breath
and heavenly were the woods~

cold air shivering my sole
snow covering my bone;
yet so encahnting were the woods
my destination it became so soon;

on left lay my house
so cold it seemed
and my eyes so rigid
it disapproved it's discern!

narrowed the way
as i walked cutting through the snow,
falling at times
and holding the row;

green camouflaging into white
yet holding the look so bold and true
firmly standing on it's feet
promising a mystery tonight!

the WOODS so unknown
never trodden ways
forgetting all myths
today was the day
to reach my fancy~


hysteric was the cry
the cry of something
dreadful depth of the woods
dealt with a lot unknown
was i near the end?

feeling wet all over me
my lazy legs startled at the cry
my eyes slowly
letting the white fade out
my body feeling the
unbearable pain
as if i were drowned!

some sprinkle of cold water
some rejoice on my eyes opening
and finally some coffee with Edward,
my humble neighbour
who out of boredom had spotted me
losing control and down went i into the snow
which lay on me all covered!

some mysteries do happen without our knowledge~

3 comments:

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...