Monday 22 August 2011

tribute to my parents........i'm sure you feel the same way

coludn't help today's finger it just scratched through and my cereberum unable to control it's flow!.........hat's off to the greatest of all relations
honetly speaking this is an outcome of a day out where i was the subject and everyone took the job of doing anything and everything for me...........how lucky we feel then :)

lost in the winds would i be
had you not shown me the way
never mind how bloody i would be in the trees
had you not shed off your's to save every drop of mine!

full of desperacy would i be
careless talks in front of me
had you not cornered your eyes
to feel how i did;

had you not taught me
i'd blame you for not paving my way
inspite of all the pain
you left your sleep to take care of mine;

standing alone under the bright sun
unable to see
you gave me the light in the moonlit night
to see myself and i felt no more blind;

unwraped myself partly to you
 yet you know the whole story
 rolling pearls taht flow without a sound
beat against your ear like judgement day;

 what make'st you so fine,refined,divine
 and all
 when god himself is in search of them;


 be i in any cover
on the halloween night,
 your eyes know the soul
without any proof or so.........



i am delighted to have you guys as my friend,philosopher,guide,teacher,everything..........for giving me what i am and the unconditional love.......i honour you for that and jealous beacuse i'm not like you.......you'll are amazing!

have i not hurt you?
 have i not weeded on the garden soil?
have i not prayed to secure my lie?
then after all why do smile when you know i'm fine?
just one true love in life which no one can ever disapprove of
and one true ques which no one can ans........
that's the magic of humanity and every human(lucky ones) get the chance just once
even god cannot forgive to this extent!

4 comments:

  1. guys back after a long break

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment dite eto asubidhe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. agred.. nd hnestly dis is d best relatn purest nd truest f dem all...so mch f sacrifice our parents do 4 us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to see comments........only relation which you know you will find whenever you turn back

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...