Saturday 6 January 2018

I hope she comes someday

It wasn't the first time I saw it in your eyes,
You had defied love,
Once and again,
And yet you would never say so,
You were scared,
And you needed someone to believe in you,
To hold your hand in spite of how scared you were,
I hope someone does it,
It ain't me, no it ain't me,
I wish I could wait,
Maybe I could and yet I didn't,
For we are the same,
Scared as hell,
Unable to say;

And I hope someone more sees through you,
I hope someone stays back,
Even when you ask them to leave,
Even when you got nothing to give,
I hope they understand it will take a lot,
And it will be a huge risk,
And believe in the end you will make it through,
You will see the light,
And you will fall in love one more time,
And it will confuse you,
Because you loved the first time,
And this time it will be to forget the first,
And the taste won't be sweet like number one,
It will be bitter,
And you will grow a taste for you,
A taste for her;

For that someone you gave nothing to,
Stayed,
And she knew your worth,
All too well,
But waited for you to turn into a new leaf,
Just for you,
For humans do that,
They can do so much more,
And then maybe you'll stay,
Or you'll want to explore with the new found you,
In any which ways you'll come to one same thing,
It ain't gonna be that good ever,
For she stayed without a reason,
And that my friend is selfless love,
One of a kind,
Maybe you learnt it,
Maybe you didn't,
But it'll always be the best,
The best you ever had the second time over,
And that's the irony with you,
You never learnt,
Maybe you'll leave her too,
You ain't gonna treat someone better than you do yourself,
I hope she finds her second then too,
And if I meet her,
I will thank her for saving you,
And I will hold her tight,
For things very few could dare to do,
And I will tell her about the last few times,
And I hope she can love herself again,
And she finds her second too,
For she deserves so much more;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...