Thursday 25 January 2018

For once is enough

For many a times,
I have heard my friends weep,
They would like love to burn them twice,
It is but weary to hear such a thing,
For me love happens,
And leaves you changed,
Fulfilled, peaceful,
A new human being,
With love enough for a life time,
Or maybe forever;

And if it weren't so,
It's not love I may say,
Yes, I do not sound pleasing to grieving souls,
But then it is mine,
The perspective,
And that said once, "I love you"
And if really felt,
I believe you are loved for a lifetime;

Nothing can take it away from you,
Nothing can make it change,
If loved once, you are loved forever;

And once is all it takes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...