Sunday 29 October 2017

Grey.....

On a small note, I'm a non-grey person - everything in life belongs to a box 'black' or 'white' (often represented as good or bad). It helps in keeping a sorted and simple life. But then as life moves on there are these areas you'll never be able to classify, sometimes because you simple don't want to, knowing full well in your heart where they belong. You want to hold on to them, you still want to try. That's what we do, we survive, we fix things. And someday we realise we were trying to fix something which was not broken in the first place. Dilemma?.....Now you see 'Grey' !


On shorter notes,
I should have said 'good bye',
I wanted to,
And yet I couldn't,
Not that the hurt stop me,
Even though it hurt like hell,
No, that never stops me,
It was more of leaving a wounded soul yet again,
That stopped me;

I've known the other side of things,
What it is, the feel of lonesome pain,
And not have the warmth around oneself,
I've known to cover myself with the tattered blankets,
And I do not wish in hell for another soul to go through it,
So even if it pains,
I stay.....I always stay,
Even if it means,
I diminish,
I become less,
I find my self hollowed,
I hold on to saving another soul from falling into that deep dark pit;

I emerged happy and joyful,
But the pain, it killed me,
And not many will be able to bear it,
Not many will live after this pain,
Not many can forgive and not seek revenge,
So I stay,
Maybe just as a friend,
But I try.....till the very end,
I try to hold you all along!


And thus get written in my life's pages as unaccounted 'Greys'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...