Friday 20 October 2017

Phoenix



Between ashes I rose,
A bird unimaginable,
And flapped my feeble wings hard,
Into the new born air,
For hurt I was,
That crumpled me,
And the pain was too much to bear,
So I had to do it,
Burn through it,
To arise as the Phoenix, yet again;

I've run different errands,
Ran to various corners of the world,
To take a look at how best I could handle my present,
How I could make it all work,
And yet again on this new journey,
I am unborn and reborn again,
As I walk through the journey of love;

This another time,
I have come back to you,
For writing is my only solace,
With you I can survive another day,
When things tear apart,
You're the only one who keeps me sane,
my love for you shall be undying,
You are my only solace;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...