Wednesday 18 October 2017

The power of healing

This blog has become a dungeon of my clouded thoughts and in them I find solace. As life passes by and my undying spirit wears off, I document the small pieces of monuments that fill an array of my life. To thus another of those days....here's to the power of healing

I've met many aghast souls,
Torn, depleted, overused,
Crying, wounded and even void,
These souls remind me of the unforgiving world,
The world where humans hurt other humans,
A world where I don't belong,
A world we hate to admit as ours,
But we live there and let it pass by;

On such occasions I have realised,
There are powers stronger than hate, anger, muscle and bone,
This is the power of love,
The power of faith,
The power of empathy,
The power of understanding,
The power of resonance,
The power of sensitivity,
The power of trust,
The power of belief;

The wounded souls will be lost,
They will find us sometimes,
We must remember to help them,
We must remember wherein lies our healing powers,
And we must share with them the love;

For even the deadly souls I have seen,
Live with a drop of love they can feed on,
Love the country, love the nation,
Love your friends,
And help the ones who need it most....

It is the power of healing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...