Friday 20 June 2014

What must I say to 'Love' ?

It's been quiet some time,
Jaunty we have been out of contact,
And nevertheless his thoughts don't visit me much,
Sometimes they pierce me deep,
And let me not sleep,
Today is such a Day;

I happen to see his life,
From a paint brush I can conceive,
And yet it remains untold,
Unless I ask him,
The complete truth behind all this,
I don't know how,
But it is why I lose sleep;

Falling in love is a disdain deed,
I thought it was meant to be fun,
And I don't know how I landed this,
The despair before any sun,
Why are the days gloomily painted,
Why do I miss a stranger so fair;

In the distant land you must be,
In the arms of a golly woman,
My heart chides and cannot think,
Of anything as such,
And tears roll down to weary earth,
While I cry in melancholy;

There was no start,
There was no end,
I never said a word anyway,
But why couldn't you listen to the silence,
I might have been confused,
You could have assured me then;

A life of battle I always dealth,
I know it wasn't easy for you,
Everyone has their own pains,
But maybe today I needed you;

I know not how many more nights,
I shall cry in silent depths,
The loss of you shall remain unsaid,
Even if the waters of the ocean bury within,
There is no end to this water wept;

You cannot but have betrayed my eyes,
I love you so much,
You knew it well,
You could have made the statement first,
I needed to open y heart that's all;

I feared the fall,
And look at me today,
The worst that I thought has happened now,
I fell for you quiet unconscious,
And now I cannot regain,
The worst has happened yet again,
What I feared would be faith,
I lay below the open wide sky,
Hoping you would just pass by.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...