Friday 13 June 2014

blindfold..

In my hands,
The feeling stays still,
The way your hair felt,
The smell that it had;

Soft sweet odour of sweat,
Mixed with your cologne,
The way you moved,
Holding my hips,
With the song,
And I was blindfolded all the time;

Your smile,The dimple,
Your touch,Your grip
That caused a tingling ,
All of it,
While I remained Blindfolded;

Your husk jacket,
And cream leather,
The warmth I felt,
Into your arms,
So flexible, so easy,
Like you moved me like a toy,
And all this while I was Blindfolded,
Yet I had not 'fear';

But today I lay lonely on my bed,
And think of those days,
When we danced together on the sets,
How I always knew your thoughts,
Even when I was Blindfolded;

Just one thing,
My eyes had missed,
That you had never opened your eyes,
Had never noticed me stare,
Into the deep oceans of your lair,
And blindfolded you remained,
While you landed a purpose,
To marry a girl who looked at you not,
And then the struggle started and left,
Between the trio of ourselves,
Who was Blindfolded left?  

So, we all jump for the 'Leap of Faith' , but there is just one who can catch.......

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...