Wednesday 18 June 2014

Look me in the eye

Music - 3 (MusicMania by PriyaaniVaani) #TheUltimateBreakUpSong



Lyrics-

When the tears had washed away,
When the storm had passed,
When I was learning to walk again,
You come again to bring wrath?

Was it not enough,
To see me cry in agony?
To leave me after you had used,
Of whatever use I could be?

You had said it very easily,
"My dear it was meant for fun",
Cause you had never been so serious,
And thought it to be OldSchool!

Then don't knock my door again,
For my ears are deaf,
And heart numb,
I cannot be anything,
But a living being for the ones I love;

If you think,
You can do it again,
Miserable like last time,
Your right,
You can,
Because my heart still burns,
And I find no wrong;

So I won't let you in,
For I owe you this,
Some respect for me,
And a heart that has been so strong!

Look me in the eye again,
You seem to be baffled by that,
No matter what it is today,
The door must remain shut,
For I cannot survive so much;

-StrongHeartBattlingBreakup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...