Wednesday 18 June 2014

Silence of 'TheMan'

Sometimes we just concentrate on the strength behind a Woman's Silent, However a Man's silence is shunned and not thought to be manly. Is that what we have learnt? Is that what being modern stamps on us? Maybe not, it's just that we haven't thought much about it, mostly because of social and political reasons.

A Man beyond the normal self can actually be very sensual and emotional, often described by women as 'cute' . The fact is that men have been proven to be bad at tackling emotional stress while they rule #FIFA kick counts.It's such so simple that maths is not really what emotion is. And their brain fails in that. We are thus made to balance out the odds of nature, each one of us.

When A Man looks down, not at you, what does that mean. I think he's scared, like you and I are when we think of a future with someone. We think before anything, 'Is this the guy of my dreams, and if so , is this true? Is he only wanting to bed me? Is he even being serious? Is he True/Honest? Is this worth the risk?' . Now I call that A Man. Usually men are potrayed as the killer boys who will have casual fun, leave you wrecked and he's gone because you know he was the killer boy. Food for thought, whatever is potrayed is not always the best facts-infact are #NoFacts. A Man thinks, swears and once he has given his soul, he has.

True Virtues of A Man-

  • honesty
  • possessive (just a little not psychopath)
  • thinker
  • intelligent ( this is common for women)
  • decider(common)
  • RESPONSIBLE ( highly lacked and wrongly potrayed)
Your most welcome, if you want to add anymore, please comment and I'll get them added.

A Man's love is not flimsy, it is pure,gentle and very strong. Think of how a father loves his daughter-like a flower petal or something most precious and delicate. The difference between a father's and a husband's love is the freedom of expression. Father's can be overprotective while your husband/bf has the freedom to walk the danger with you and let you be yourself. 

A Man's eyes
- I once knew a man, so heart of the party, the typical killer boy possibly. But I didn't think that way because his eyes spoke, he didn't want to rush into a relation and truly spoken he's the guy I'd say 'I Thought You'd Never Ask' . I actually appreciate A Man's shyness, it is not only sexy, it is a virtue of his thinking self, his commitment, his serious thoughts that he spares you. And having a relation as deep as this can be a blessing really specially in a #VirtualWorld like this.

That's Personal
-He's still not told anything. Sometimes I feel, it was all in my mind, however I cannot ignore my #WomanSixthSense . I think he has a girlfriend, not sure though, saw a pic. Was thinking of reviving contact but this pic was not quite the catalyst! Now I hope he was a little less shy really.

So what is your man like? Do you think shy guys can be some of the most alluring Or Unmanly? Share your thoughts in the comments below, tell us what you feel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...