Friday 5 May 2017

I adore you

Here's the thing,
I don't fall in love,
Atleast not easily,
It's so slow,
I think I'd die by the time I'd know,
But I can hardly blame me for so;

You see the world has been so hypocritical,
I've met men who weren't man enough,
They never said what they meant,
And I thought that was how it was,
So when today you tell me otherwise,
I blush in joy,
But I question myself,
I don't know whether to trust you or no;

For the boundaries clear and sound,
I do not stay awake for any soul,
Unless you mean the deal to me,
So, yes, my friend, in your company,
I find solace, I find freedom,
Nothing beyond that do I crave,
But don't toy around with love in here;

Love's so sacred, so delicate in nature,
I do not wish for it to be measured,
To be faked, flawed or immature,
Love shall be a final word,
It breaks and bars at the same time,
The journey isn't easy,
For perfect we are not,
But are you ready for a lifelong vow,
To enjoy the fruits of love,
And stand by all thick & thin,
For then it shall be a journey I wait to take......

Are you serious. Do you think you mean it?

No hurry. No worry. You must make your choice wisely. You must choose your best bet.

As for a friend....a true friend is all I crave, one who supports me in my life endeavours regardless of what they maybe. I shall be the same, I have no doubt upon that. And still if you feel the very same way, you shall know, I'd be glad to have a friend as good as you for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...