Wednesday 29 October 2014

The following day....

Just a little thought, wanted to bring ti down here, let me know how you interpret it, everyone will have a different thing to say-comment to let me know.

The night stars are here,
The clouds are right below,
My mind is a amazed,
How you managed to be here itself,
What will it be like the following day?

I know this moment,
I know this time,
I can feel the breeze now,
I can shout aloud,
What will remain the following moment?

I'm a little nervous,
I don't know what to say,
You propose today,
But will it stand the following breath?

The future is unknown,
Useless to apprehend,
I want to see a future,
Yet I don't want to sketch it out,
I just want to build it,
So it is not dependent on the 'following day'

What do you think, you may be or not after this post, you don't know the following thing/time/moment/breadth, how do you feel-will you take risks or play safe now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...