Friday 31 October 2014

hope

















It all begins while we are infants,
When bad things happen,
And we don't know what to do,
We have hope....

I don't believe in not believing,
I don't know a lot of things,
But when the world is beyond my control,
I close my eyes,
And believe in something,
It gives me hope....

And many a times,
When I am crying,
Many a times,
When no one's there,
I often chant a prayer,
And it gives me hope.....

I know of certain facts,
The death and the sad,
Everything that I know too little about,
But I close my eyes,
And it gives me hope......

Hope of a good morning,
Hope of justice,
Hope of living,
And most of all,
Hope of going on.....

I don't know if i'm an atheist or not, I won't say I've been very good,
But I definitely believe in someone,Just because it give some hope.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...