Friday 29 August 2014

Lost friend

I will not cry this time,
I’ve been ditched so many times,
Not once really,
This is just again;

The wounds lay sore,
Open and aghast,
No blood will drain I know,
The wound has not cured but dried up,
No pain , no conflict,
No war , no torture,
No turmoil, the feeling is not felt,
Not felt no more;

The numbness calms my nerves,
No heaviness I feel,
But lightness is hallucination,
For its but another time,
And I know it will happen again,
Many a times , much more than I can count,
It will return like a boomerang,
And I will remain just as numb,
The prick of reality shall wake no heart,

That does not wake what dies within!

-priyaani for #ABetrayedSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...