Saturday 9 August 2014

Knowing someone

B4 I write today's post, i know you are eagerly waiting for Niel Costa's life story, he's a little blue and as promised will give the next part of his story on this day 10th of Aug E.O.D(End of day).

It is strange how when you get to know someone, you actually are naturally attracted the person for reasons as simple as admire. When you talk to someone, know that person inch by inch, every moment the person is growing a space in your mind and heart. After a certain time, specially when its time to part, there is an urge...to not part.

When we first met,
On the dance floors i think,
With sounds drowning down our voice,
And we exchanged numbers,
To talk through text,
And look at that day,
Then and now,
I knew nothing about you,
And now so much,
It is hard to let you part...

(extremely sorry i'm running out of rhymes,)

You smiled at me,
Each day we met,
We worked together,
On the project for many days,
And with every failure we cried,
Every success we partied,
We shared the small and the big,
Our lives had become one for this limited week,
We felt so close,
Like I knew you for years,
And it is no doubt,
You became a part I could never have feared,
A part, a promise, a commitment,
That no matter what,
You'd be there......

It was not status, no color, no thought,
I could be whatever I felt,
Not that you agreed with all as great,
But you smiled back at those crazy fails,
Accepted me like I was there,
Never questioning,
Never asking,
So did I love the way you were,
Not that everything was same,
But everything was definitely great,
Specially the time spent with you.....

Every moment I spent in your arms,
Will remain a dream,
A wish that was granted,
And I will keep it near my heart,
For a lifetime or even more..........

Knowing a person like you was fortune,
Knowing a person like you was dangerous,
Knowing a person like you is wanting to know more,
Knowing a person like you is Falling in love!

-to Niel Costa with love <3 priyaani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...