Thursday 28 August 2014

A paradise in your eyes

Blessed the day be,
When I met you by the side,
On the dusty roads of Hampshire,
In a state of homeless grief,
You gave me a home...

An orphan yu are not,
A bundle of joy and life to us,
A home maker I could call you,
With a paradise in your eyes....

Your eyes I shall not forget,
From the time I took you in my arms,
The watery eyes were so intense,
A ray of hope through those piercing eyes....

When I look into your eyes,
Into the paradise in your eyes,
I see a world of hope and faith,
I see a world of truth,
A world where there are so many of you,
Bringing joy to people like me,
Giving us a home to stay,
The comfort of their child's arms,
So much love that cannot wear,
Even if the whole world were
To take some part of it....

Thank you for the paradise in your eyes

#AnOrphanMother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...