Friday 17 January 2014

beauty

I had once been to a campus, a very well-known one. The reasons being an experimental competition.
I have learn something hence I'll share it.


Have you leisured away?
Basking in the sun thoughtlessly,
Looked around,
To see some beggars,
Who bar the beauty,
Ah!The scenery completely spoilt;


As I strolled,
Breathing in the uninterrupted campus,
A guy came by,
Smiling at me and introduced himself as the experiment lead;

For once I was shocked,
He was cock-eyed,
I would have almost ignored him,
But then he was going to conduct it,
Anyways that meant,
No fantasies in the great campus,
A little shocked and down I was;

Nevertheless I still respected,
The talent this guy had,
To land himself up in the best institutes,
Now this was not debatable,
Yet the truth is,
We judge people at face-value,
Scientifically proven!

During the experiments,
Something took me by surprise,
Humility and Earnestness;
My father had accompanied me,
Had aided me in my setting up,
While the experiment commenced,
We had a fault,
The reason of which was explained by Mr.Lead,
And my father disagreed,
Instead gave his own deductions,
I was surprised to see,
This humble guy,
Knowing how much more brilliance he held,
Did not argue,
Said maybe he's wrong,
And helped us out;

Now was this better management,
I'm not sure,
But it was definitely earnest,
My father too agreed later,
The point is,
He was more beautiful,
Than nature had endowed him with,
It is you who will define beauty,
That's how god made it,
Full of irony!

A salute to the young man,
Doing some great deal,
In some part of the earth!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...