Friday 7 February 2014

pensive

We dream, each day, every moment,
A new one,
Re-dream the old ones,
Un-perished they stay,
In a heart full of fear,
Desperation and pursuit,
To bring them alive,
So today was such a pensive day....



Where every fear hath
Returned to me,
When I felt,
Complete failure,
Where the perplexed mind,
Could only memorise scenes,
From the fruitless past,
Where no happy memory existed,
Only leaving me feeling worse,
Has today been your pensive day too?...

Life can be so harsh at times,
Taking everything away,
Like it knew your plans before,
And was born to disrupt it,
To defend you each time,
You tried to say,
Maybe there's a second chance,
Maybe I could try again,
But alas,
I feel terrible,
The pensive mood only around me,
My company, my life,
My only living numbness,
Have you too felt like this ever?...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...