Thursday 16 January 2014

#Bullshit- when life is -----

What do you do if life hasn't turned out like you planned?

1.plan-bullshit part 1 ;)
2.suicide-bullshit part 2 i.e.

Life is like a tissue,                                                                            
When it gets wet,                                                                              
It'll never come back,                                                                        
Even once dried!


 Life's like, 
Sandwich between cheese and chilly,                                                                        
Spicy but tasty,
And definitely bad for health!

So, what do you do?
Let me tell you a small story-it was supposed to be 2014 new year surprise but alas I was busy just like you are!I would suggest put on your imagination hats and visualise yourself in my place- the experience is ecstatic.


Dusty are the roads,
To be trodden alone,
Life when I looked at it,
With more than young eyes,
Looked a little more pleasant;

It will be tough,
I can see,
Leaving this comfort behind,
Every kind word i'll quit,
Only lethal life shall remain,
Unless I too,
Make a success story,
Which will make to the news-stands;

I had the dream of travel,
Dance was passion,
Medicine was my science,
And sports was my elixir,
And the young heart,
Thriving in new-found love,
To stake all this for the unforseen,
I have to admit is difficult.

Perhaps I am in second thoughts,
Fighting my very mind and heart,
Should I believe in what i thought,
Or I should I give up,
Think about what I want,
What I really love,
What is now,
What is future,
When I don't know,
What I feel,
I am numb,
Or is it trans?

What must I do?
Should I live today,
In hope of a better tomorrow?
Or live this today?
The headphones scream into my ears,
"TRY AGAIN",
And i'm dying in this pressure,
Living a half dead life,
Between today and tomorrow,
In my case,
I choose today,
Not to leave my present,
But never stop trying,
For my better tomorrow!


This is my answer to life-
Yours may be different,
Living a divided life is not easy,
There's a switching overhead,
But that life poses an enigma,
That never ceases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...