Sunday 28 July 2013

patience tears(2)

The child I've been,
The follies I've made,
The people I've let go,
And the ones that used me,
Somewhere somehow I know I've lost a lot,
But gained much more;

I pity the small,
Who let the innocent be crushed,
For they know not,
What they have lost,
And yet again,
I feel them small,
For they know not,
How they must trust;

An ample incidents,
A rapid journey,
Four years like on the train,
But every moment brought a grain,
That nurtured, nourished and got drained;

I have never fallen,
Never loved my college in true,
For I was fast paced,
Looking for a different cue;

But then by chance,
I was shocked to see,
How these petty human beings,
Could arouse in me so many a thought,
Not knowing what happened,
I unconsciously did,
Fall in love with the life it bred in me;

Cheerful friends-some with a distinct taste of humour,
Some so serious-they scorched the soul,
Some so simple-they laughed for me,
Some so jovial-so I could smile.....
Everything I surpassed for the few years,
Besides, I thought everything would end but like a dream,
But as it happened i never knew,
They made a place,
Though very few;

I had made a core so hard,
It was not difficult but impossible to feel,
To touch the soul that lied in great depths,
It was a cold line that shrouded me around,
And even then the worst thing happened,
A persistent piece with all it's tricks,
Had drawn my eyes,
Who's absence had made me anxious,
My soul, I could hear it beat again,
But I remained in the cold world i belong,
Ignoring the fact I never accept,
I never will,
For I doubt the world around me,
A chance that can break who I am,
And from there I may not return!
But yet I know the price of faith,
Even if it breaks, I gain a lot,
Irony has made a statement so sure,
It gave me friends but no further could I endure;

So subtle was everyday,
It came like a game,
Challenges brought,
Responsibilities laid,
Rough and dreary was the path,
And today when it's over,
I feel it more a loss!

-As told by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...