Sunday 28 July 2013

Patience tears

It is a weird feeling when something gleeful and sour happen together........u don't know whether to smile or to just cry, it's but a time where u have no choice, u must smile and yet it is just fallacy!

Intrigued is my mind,
The soul is mostly apart,
I cannot choose within the smiles,
That mark my words or read my mind......

It is a rare occasion,
And yet it's common now,
For in this struggle I see myself,
Flowing into the rush......

Nothing to care,
Nothing to say,
Just hurrying so I am not crushed,
But here my heart beats so fast,
It cries to stop my haste,
For knows it within,
What passion it holds,
The mere existence it cannot fake....

A life has been ruined,
Filling up mugs of expectations,
A torture it's taken,
No knowing how it succumbed to it.....
And deeper and deeper it drags me in,
My heart it aches,
Wants to run...away....where it could start again.....

I have no regrets,
And yet I do,
For what I did,
I have this lot,
But for that old fact,
I lost my track.....

Bent I am,
Now life gets the better of me,
Is it because I'm not where my heart aches to be,
Or it is because I refuse to be a part of this?

I have a story,
Millions of them,
Some r known,
While some r untold;
I had a life,
A four yr side,
It meant a lot and lost a lot,
I regret it not,
For the friends I got,
And yet I know,
The corny fact,
The heart is not patient anymore,
It refuses to run at the race anymore.......
It gives a thud,
And i fear it's nearing it's last,
I consoled it yet "a little long",
But it has faith no more,
There it must rest in solace..
The future untold ,
The dreams unread....

-As told by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...