Tuesday 2 April 2013

lurking eyes

Into those eyes i'm lost,
And the marathon I thought I must run,
Should the king know it is you,
I will lose both of you;

I turn not to see you,
Neither do you,
Yet we do,
Where's the confusion?
I have a race to run;

Once again the lucrative breeze,
blows ur hair high,
nice,dark and long,
And those spanish eyes......
I'm lost.....
I'm almost done,
no more race to run;

But wait in them I see,
I do see the tear arrive,
It says I must win,
How can I let those eyes be numb,
Those lively ones.....that turn shy,
I like your hair still floating in the air,
I'll be back,
With the race won......
I promise.......
Do you believe me?
....
Your silent.....
Your eyes can speak
And i'm hopeful :)




......aha!just like that :P  -priyaani  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...