Wednesday 10 April 2013

lost and tried

tried and lost it should hv been?-read again it's the other way round



Sound or noise is it
That which surrounds my head,
The alleys are crowded,
Dark and desolate though.....

I smile at my tyranny,
The one I make to shoo the sympathy away,
They stare with innocence,
Like I used to at the gate once........

On the pavement I sit,
With only lessons unlearnt
And feeling all bitter,
The belgium chocolates thrown at me not sweet anymore.....

There at a distance,
I see my shadow,
It's smile echoing in me,
It grows louder with every tear I swallow........

I fight a lost war,
Pervasive pain granting a vent,
With fits of laughter,
I change into a decent soul again......

Wherein I stand,
I can see the moon and you once again,
The pain is washed,
I once again will stand up to keep my word,
As long as I know you'll be standing right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...