Sunday 15 April 2012

stumbling-an existence

in the haste have i just missed
you , yes you
i'm speaking to you
no not the one right in front
the one beside
Mr.Oak?are you weary?

i lost my sleep when
in the distant
that night i saw your thatched roof
and water trickling down the periphery,
every drop of it i owed a sorry
for lately i had
asked the god
to spare me the rainy terrible rain;

Oh!yes i see a smaller thing
how you were thirsty
of which i redeem
sacred wishes how i waste
into the air my words do reverberate
as if it were of same opinion;

i got a complaint about this thing
how it changes according to it's will
that night it blew your dark leaves
and today it thunders upon my thief,
how honesty lets out in the vent
a thoughtful prayer
a decent share
i hold no right to kill myself
and so i must keep you alive my friend
for not just o2 you supply to me
i can't sleep unless your leaves are swooping by
leaving a message "i'm protected"!

and yet upon those hilly planes
a path of stone is making way
upon it i have no say
but election i must voice my say?
if not me alone i know
plenty of you in the crowd
how they must cuddle to see mr.Oak
and his friends breathing still

1 comment:

  1. BETTER UNDERSTAND)guys this is completely an environmental issue where a little boy says his dreams are less worthy than the rains and that his guilt has brought him to the oak tree(one of the oldest).he is also able to see this tree at a distant from his bed side and has seen it being relieved when water trickled down it..........in this busy life a turn into leisure some time for the reason why we live.

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...