Sunday 15 April 2012

pericardium

soul my soul today it speaks it's distant wows
for someone it made who hasn't yet seen
upon this day i donot stop myself
it's unhindered self has let gone
with a hangman's noose on it's neck.........

.........it was a day when my mighty soul had taken a break
it saw the crude world in a different way
the flowers that blossomed and not the perished
the grass that outgrew the boundary
and messy gardener doing it again
where classes were regular
but something irregular
the ECG of this young boy :)

As if there were tranquiliser yet the air was pure
And there the reason upon the grass
stay standing still wit profound skill
to judge my steps;
Soon i jumped upon my friend
And as melody has it's tune unfixed
we fell into the pond so sick(with bacterial infestations)
"Nick......u blind fellow!you bother me so much"......Arrrrgh
As if without this my day wasn't even complete and certainly
after sometime i simply got used to it
better than raging about it derive happiness from it
common sense 'ah!males have it a lil more' ;

Terry Brain that coward was so much a coward,
i still hate how brave I'd been the first time
Terry was new and i was old
and so i had all responsibilities and Terry had rights
Rightly said i should have been coward!
I solemnly pledged my brotherhood to him
To help him in the new pursuit of ""-(something which terrified him and i still hadn't heard it);

Weary me in the hot sun
heard the tale of a coward son
how he pledged to pay $5 to the cycle repair man
if Lops went dating upon my demand,
Earnestly my brave self
felt the pang of deadly fangs
Upon me lay a cover of honesty and yet it be shaded by earnestness;

Everything was ready for u
and beyond my wits
u never argued as u do
Topper coward topped in cowardly act
and yet today through me he did claim another gold medal;

I beg your pardon said my heart for it believed not
what happened there and tore apart,
I knew not what made me so
But i knew that u were more
I never knew i would have
such terror struck when my best friend would be dating;



Yet i myself  was unaware of the fact
and till date has been analysing the fact
here today when things must unfold
when losing ur friendship is at stake
i must unfold the bag of weight;
I bear the weight with utmost joy
it soothes me when i see ur joy
but today i see u all in red
blood sheet and pale face
i share this truth with u today
and a part of me will reside in u
as this blood was moments back just mine,
To u i say this utmost truth
before the heart gives me no chance
I was ur pericardium
and found joy in it
If it were not for that coward
that i see ur pale face
i'd die as ur pericardium!



3 comments:

  1. Terry Brain i the new school boy while Lops and the little boy are best friends.Through a turmoil he goes nt knowing what causes him so much agony and finally he reveals when he sees his friends covered in blood and that coward has broken his trust has betrayed his friend.It is a do or die situation the lil boy gives blood to the girl and think that with the blood he'll start living in her from then because he has to die after this as the situation in which he is donating blood is conspicuous.

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...