Friday 27 July 2018

The Flight

Yesternight I remember,
When I last let the train leave,
And demises have since followed me like horror films,
I lost a friend beyond all,
And my best friend it was,
Such loses can never be made up for,
The tarnish is permanent;

Since then i've been a little cold,
The turbulence is left to my inner beings,
I let go and if people stay,
I understand they really wanted to,
And to them I salute,
For I am not easy to be around,
No real being is,
The unrequited love, sinful insecurities;

So, when it was your turn,
I had to let you go,
I cannot afford to follow the path taken before,
And lose another friend yet again,
But I hoped and I really do,
That maybe things turn out differently,
That some miracle happens,
And you're here again;

That doesn't happen though,
The flight took off,
And you're miles away,
Without the last farewell,
I can't ask you to stay,
Because leaving was important for you,
And yet again,
It goes unsaid,
I so wished that you stayed;

Some friendships foster,
And I believe distance cannot part what's to be,
Time cannot heal,
So it must not even be the reason to part,
So i'll wait yet again like stupid little girl,
Who wants to believe,
And really hopes,
Things will turn out very differently,
And for that, I'll try as long as I don't feel unwanted;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...